What’s the contrast when comparing a Log Cabin together with a garden room?What’s the contrast when comparing a Log Cabin together with a garden room?
This is a very great thought together with over the path of this next blog I will try to address the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room different? I suspect the uncomplicated explanation is they are each kind of the same thing but what makes them different is the way they are manufactured.
A log cabin is definitely a back garden room,but they may not appear the same as a general backyard garden room due to the cabins differentiating attribute that make it appear slightly different to backyard garden room but they each do precisely the same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise
Never get a log cabin or a back garden room confused with a summer house,they are 2 very different things. The major one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the ability to be used all year round while a summer house isn’t really suitable for use all through the winter time. Sure,some people will use them in the winter time but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are presently in the style of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the ability to have a supplemental room in the backyard garden that you can use for pretty much anything you want without all the increased costs that comes with a standard house extension.
Perks of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning authorization (in many cases).
2. You never have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the clutter together with dust.
4. Possibly the most crucial reason of all is the price. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a house extension.
5. The completed product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your regular house extension.
Latest research suggests that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your property will enhance the value of your house. The common example is that a back garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will incorporate about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you acquiring a terrific appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less anything,you are also incorporating much required value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a better appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the walls of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a back garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your common backyard garden structure. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to appear at the premium cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the unquestionably unbelievable 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you get. But what wood also is excellent at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter time your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer season the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a terrific alternative to have as your alternative for your ideal backyard garden room. The way the logs are manufactured is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working efficiently. The thickness of the wood also removes any need for any artificial insulation on the walls,you simply never really need it,thus saving you additional money on wall insulation because the wood provides all you really need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again adds to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us atGarden Log Cabins